What is a homeowners association?

A homeowners association, also known as a Common Interest Development (CID), is the non-profit entity under which community governance structure is established and operated. Associations are established with the intent of protecting the community assets instituting prudent physical and financial maintenance practices. Decisions concerning association operations are made by a volunteer Board of Directors elected by the community residents during the annual membership meeting.

What is the role of the managing agent?

As the Board of Directors is comprised of volunteers, it is generally a good idea as fiduciary for an entire group of homeowners to hire a managing agent specializing in homeowners association operations. Professional management firms possess knowledge of changing legislation affecting non-profit corporations and understand fiscal as well as physical management requirements of these entities. The scope of services provided by a managing agent will vary based on the needs of each homeowner association. Contractual management duties may include preparation of financial statements, collection of dues, coordination with maintenance vendors, bid and proposal acquisition.

Do I have to belong to the Granite Gate Homeowners Association and pay the monthly assessment?

All persons owning a unit or lot within the The Hunt Club community automatically become a member of Granite Gate Homeowners Association and are required to pay the monthly assessment. Non-payment could result in a lien against the home.

What does the monthly assessment pay for?

The monthly dues assessment covers the operation, maintenance and repairs for which the Association is obligated, per the Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions(CC&R’s). Items such as insurance, taxes, water, electricity, landscaping services, street sweeping, janitorial and even pest control are just a few of the items covered by dues. Dues also cover the funding of reserves which are applied to future repair or replacement of major components for which the Association is responsible, such as roofing, painting, and street repair in a condominium development. A budget summary is mailed to each homeowner on an annual basis outlining where dues are spent.

Where do I send my dues check?

Please make all checks payable to Granite Gate Homeowners Association and mail it to

Granite Gate Homeowners Association
c/o: Keystone Pacific Property Management, LLC
PO BOX 513380
Los Angeles, CA 90051-3380

Can I pay my Association dues electronically?

Yes! Keystone Pacific Property Management has an ACH program where we debit your checking or savings account the second business day of each month. If you’re interested, please fill out the Automated Payment Form today and then submit the form to management. Save money and time!

How can I report a non-compliance or violation?

Report a violation by completing the Non-Compliance/Violation Form and then submit the report to management. Please be sure to list in detailed: the Association name, nature of the non-compliance, dates and time (if applicable), property area in non-compliance, and the best method to contact you.

How can I share the community newsletter with my tenant?

The owner can email the PDF to the tenant.

How can I share electronic notifications with my tenants?

Sign into the KPPM Connection portal under the Electronic Notification settings add tenants email address for electronic notification to be sent to your tenant. Newsletters will not be able to be sent to the tenants, as the owner you will have to forward your copy to the tenant or download from the portal and share with your tenant.

I’m not able to log onto this website. What do I need to do?

Several areas of this community website have been secured and will require you to log in to view the secured pages. Please log in using your account online email address and password. If you have not registered to use The KPPM Connection, please register first.

If you’re having trouble remembering your password, you can reset your password by visiting the Forgot Password page.

If you’re having trouble logging in, please contact Customer Care by phone at (949) 833-2600 or by email at customercare@keystonepacific.com.

Who do I contact to report a barking dog?

In the link below, you will find a Declaration of Noisy Animal Public Nuisance form. The form must be completed, signed and returned to us in order to continue the complaint. Please note that you are signing under penalty of perjury according to the laws of the State of California, and any willful misinformation is punishable by law.

Upon receipt of the Declaration, the Noisy Animal Complaint Coordinator will send a warning notice to the owner of the animal(s). IF CORRECTIONS ARE NOT MADE YOU ARE REQUIRED TO INFORM THIS OFFICE. At that time, a petition for an administrative hearing will be sent to you. You will be required to complete and return the petition within 10 days in order for a hearing to be scheduled. You will receive additional information at that time.

File Declaration of Noisy Animal Public Nuisance form

*tip: Please click on the ▼ to expand your selection.