Granite Gate is a gated community of 108 single family residences. The timeless detailed architecture is influenced by classic craftsman, California Ranch and Spanish styles of one and two-story single homes.
The community is located in Murrieta, California. One of the fastest growing cities in the state and one of the safest cities in the nation, many have discovered the natural beauty of the valley, calling Murrieta home. The city embraces opportunities, attracting residents and businesses who are seeking for a place to thrive. Local residents have access to distinguished schools, abundant recreation and entertainment, excellent medical facilities, and expanding employment opportunities.
A gated community, Granite Gates offers its residents a private community park with benches and spacious green belts for leisure and relaxation.
The Granite Gate community is located in the Menifee Union School District. Click here to be directed to the School District website. The local schools near the community are:
- Oak Meadows Elementary School
28600 Poinsettia Street
Murrieta, CA 92563
(951) 246-4310 – attendance
- Bell Middle School
28525 La Piedra Road
Menifee, CA 92584
(951) 672-3819 – attendance
- Paloma Valley High School (part of the Perris Union HSD)
31375 Bradley Road
Menifee, CA 92584 7
- University of California, Riverside
900 University Avenue
Riverside, CA 92521
- Riverside Community College
3845 Market Street
Riverside, CA 92501
- City of Murrieta
* A resource website for new residents, current residents, visitors, and business owners to obtain city information.
The Granite Gate Homeowners Association Community is located in the County of Riverside. For more information regarding the county of Riverside please visit: www.countyofriverside.us
- Police: Murrieta City Police Department
911 – emergency
(951) 304-FIRE (3473) – non-emergency
- Fire: Murrieta City Fire Department
911 – emergency
(951) 304-COPS (2677) – non-emergency